In recent years there has been a growing interest in the town of Seborga and in particular in the historical and political value of the so-called Principality of Seborga. The interest in the “Principality” has involved organizations and individuals in many heterogeneous activities, creating a certain confusion about the “re-proposition of the ancient state”.
For this reason we are to further reaffirm our genuine identity, which transpires in all the pages of the site, and in particular in this short text we deal with the subject of our independence from other entities related in various ways to the historicity of the village.
In this sense, we specify the following:
- We do not have any of the searchable entities on the web and none of these links with our organization. Since always.
- Our organization does not constitute a continuation of any other activity previously established.
- We do not arise from the spin-off of an existing business.
- None of our members has ever participated in any organization or activity of private individuals on the subject of the principality.
- Our information media currently are the sites Seborga.org and castrumsepulchri.com.
We hope, ultimately, that these clarifications are appreciated by the visitor, and reason to approach our reality without reservation.